Friday, June 28, 2013

Update

So...Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Things have been crazy! First, the dish from hell broke our food budget, so that happened. In addition, we had company last weekend with broke our food budget again. So here's what's going to happen.


  1. I will try and update every other week, rather than every week. This way, Hunny and I can save money. 
  2. I am going to try simpler dishes. Part of why the last dish broke the bank was because there was so much to it. 
  3. I'm starting a new series called "Quick Flash." These are posts with easy dishes that won't break the bank (in theory). I'll post these whenever I feel like it or when the bank is too broke to make anything else, or both. 
So that's this here update.  My next big dish will be tomato and basil stuffed trout. Or catfish tacos. I haven't decided yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment