Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Update: Revamping the Blog Edition

So...it's been a while. I'm sorry for that. See, there's thing that happened in my life which kind of absorbed the past couple of months.

Nothing big, I promise!
During that time, I've been blogging over at my personal/survivor blog. The whole thing got me thinking about what I want this blog to be. The truth is, while I would love to dismantle the problems with New Domesticity, I simply don't have the money to make it happen. After all, one meal cost $60!!! I can get a substantial amount of groceries for that amount of cash.

So, in the interest of financial stability, I've shelved the New Domesticity project for now. I would eventually like to go back to it and show how it's still a movement for rich white hipsters (I mean, who are we kidding), but until then. I want to focus on....The Little Things.

The Little Things is exactly what it sounds like: observing and appreciating the little things in life--sharing a meal, going for a walk, petting a kitten, smelling the flowers--you name it!

Some of my posts will be the random paraphernalia I find on my walks. Some of them will be a meal I prepared and shared. They are just little things, but they make my life worth while. As a result, I want to share them with others and hopefully they can notice the little things in their life that makes their life worth while too.

No comments:

Post a Comment